CHARITY BRIDAL FASHION SHOW
DEBUT OF OUR PRIVATE COLLECTION:
for SPRING 2020
Thursday, November 7, 2019 at the Bleckley Inn
I am hosting a charity fashion show to debut the new private collection “DANAE” for Spring 2020. The fashion show will be on November 7th, at the Bleckley Inn. VIP tickets will be sold as well as General Admission. All proceeds will be split in half for these two charities – Haven of Rest women’s ministry (Anderson), and Humanity and Hope (Honduras – we are building a home!). There will be a red carpet for all to walk and enjoy!
- 6-7pm – VIP Happy Hour (1-2 free drinks, reserved seating, hor d’oeuvres, swag bag with extras from sponsors)
- 7pm – Doors open to General Admission, Cash bar open to everyone, and maybe “pop-up shops” for sponsors/vendors, and possible Silent Auction
- 7:15pm – Charity Representatives begin speaking
- 7:30/7:45pm – Fashion show starts
Ways to get involved
Donation of Services
Includes 2 VIP tickets to giveaway, up to 2 ‘vendor access’ tickets, access to VIP bags, full logo in program and on entrance signs.
- Hair / Make-Up Artists & Florists: Will each be responsible for at least one model. There will be about 20 gowns and at least 4-5 models. Y’all can work together to come up with your own theme for the models!
- Bakers & Caterers: I am looking for hor d’oeuvres and desserts to be served during VIP hour. If you have individual items that could also go into the VIP swag bag, that would be great too!
- Photographers: Access to the event as early as you’d like to take as many photos as you want!There will be a “Best Photo” Challenge happening over the weekend and you’ll be rewarded with a grand prize for the winner!
Levels of Sponsorships
- $150 – access to VIP Bags, name in program, 1 VIP Ticket
- $200 – Access to VIP Bags, full logo in program, 1 VIP Ticket
- $300 – Access to VIP Bags, full logo in program and on entrance signs, 2 VIP Tickets