Let’s Make Memories and Leave Legacies Together
As our business grows, we will be looking to fill several roles within our team. As those pop up, we’ll add them here and be in touch if we decide to schedule an interview. We will be automatically notified when an application is filled out, so please give us 48 business hours to respond.
Katharine Marie Weddings is a woman bridal boutique and wedding planning company in Anderson, SC. Our mission is to ensure every bride who comes through our door whether for their dress or their wedding day is valued, seen and has a wedding day as stress free as possible. We want to ensure they feel beautiful and knowledgable while planning their wedding day!
Part-time Bridal Stylist (one current opening):
Our sweetest days in the boutique are on Saturdays, so our stylist should be available to work most Fridays and Saturdays from September – January. Other days may be available as needed.
We are looking for not only someone with great style and love of fashion, but someone who is sales driven while still focuses on building relationships with our brides. KMW strives to create an environment where every bride feels beautiful and exudes confidence in her wedding dress. This is a huge part of her love story and we want it to be as joyous and memorable as possible!
Bridal Stylist Responsibilities
- Greeting our brides and their guests in a friendly manner
- Listening to each bride about how she envisions her wedding day
- Learning our gown inventory to suggest the appropriate styles for each bride in regards to their vision and budget
- Being #teamBride always and advocating for each bride during their appointment
- Offering encouragement to the brides in regards to wedding planning
- Ensuring each bride knows how KMW can support them throughout their whole wedding planning season (moms, maids, suit rentals, wedding planning services, and bridesmaids gifts
- Celebrating each bride’s yes moment
- Building relationships and following up with brides
- Working with our Boutique & Marketing Assistants in creating content for social media and tasks around the boutique as needed
- Must be able to work 9:30-6pm most Saturdays
- Must be able to carry 25-50 lbs (ballgowns can be heavy y’all)
- Have a positive attitude and clean appearance
- Must love love!
Even if this position says “closed”, feel free to send in your application as we may open up more positions throughout the year.
Marketing Intern (closed)
The ideal candidate will have some of these skills and experience but also posses a strong ability to take direction as well as initiative. The more you bring to the table the better opportunity for future growth. This is an unpaid internship that will run on a college semester.
MARKETING INTERN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels. Yes, this means Reels, TikToks, and more!
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
Most of this internship can be done remotely, however weekly meetings will be required either in-person or via video. The day and time will be determined based on the chosen candidate’s and my own availability. I would also love for you to attend a few in-person events with me in the Anderson and/or Greenville areas. You will be given access to training tools that will benefit you in other areas and future career opportunities.
MARKETING INTERN QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- You must have your own computer
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagarm, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices a plus
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree (in marketing, business, or a related field — a plus)
- Proficient with the use of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Previous experience with the use of editing tools (Canva, Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and social media management tools (Later, Hootsuite, Sprout Social) a plus
As a reminder, we will be automatically notified when an application is filled out, so please give us 48 business hours to respond for any open positions (if the position isn’t open, we will contact you if we decide to open it back up). If you don’t hear from us within that time, feel free to call the boutique to ensure your application was received.
Thank you for your interest and I’ll be in touch!