Virtual Bridal Appointment
While weddings are currently being postponed, we know engagements aren’t stopping and you’ll still need a wedding dress after this is all over. As a private owned business, we are still currently available to take 1:1 appointments, but recognize the need to participate in flattening the curve. So we’ve got the best solution!
YOU CAN TRY ON DRESSES AT YOUR OWN HOME!
We still want this to be an amazing experience for you and your closest loved ones. So here’s how we can make this happen:
Schedule a FREE virtual video consultation in which we’ll discuss styles, sizing, price points, and your timeline. After that, you’ll receive an email with gowns I know you’ll love!
You’ll get to pick up to 5 gowns to try on at home. Once you pick your 5 gowns, we will schedule your curbside pick-up during our regular business hours.
Grab 1-2 of your favorite gals and try on your gowns! Ideally, we’d have another virtual session so I can help answer any question you have as you’re trying them on.
Say “yes to the dress” and celebrate!! You’ll be able to purchase any of the gowns out of the collection or we can walk through taking your measurements to order a new gown.
THE LITTLE DETAILS
- There is a $100 deposit per gown that will be charged the credit card you’ll put on file.
- If a gown is purchased, the entire deposit amount will be applied towards the purchase. If a second round of dresses are requested, the initial set must be received back before the new set is sent/picked up and the deposit will be held until all gowns are returned.
- If no dress is selected for purchase, all deposits will be refunded except for a $100 non-refundable at home try on fee.
- You’ll have 5 days from the time you receive the dresses to drop them back off.
- Gowns will be added to your collection on a first come first serve basis, so as soon as you make your final decision, let me know!
*Fine print: If gowns are damaged, fees will apply. A late fee of $20/day will be assessed if gowns are not returned within the allotted time frame. All gowns returned will be treated with disinfectant and steamed at a temperature high enough to kill bacteria.
© 2018 Katharine Marie Weddings | ANDERSON, SC | GREENVILLE, SC | ATHENS, GA