Whether you’re from Anderson, spent time here in college, or are just looking for something different, we love all that Downtown Anderson, SC has to offer for your Bachelorette weekend. It’s a hidden gem location you shouldn’t overlook. We may be biased, but we’ve got your whole bachelorette weekend planned for you and you don’t even have to leave town!
If you’re not looking to come to Anderson (please tell us why!), read through to the end to see how you can have your bachelorette in your own home town!
Here’s what should be on your bachelorette weekend agenda in Anderson.
Book Your Bachelorette Weekend in Downtown Anderson
Lilia Day Spa has a 2 bedroom apartment with rooftop access that you can rent for your girls weekend. It has a full kitchen so you can bring all the snacks and drinks you want. You and your ladies can book manicures, pedicures, facials and massages. This is the perfect way to kick off your bachelorette weekend. This apartment is also a great place to book for any out-of-town guests for your wedding weekend who may be coming in a bit earlier or want more room to spread out (or those with kids!).
The rooftop at Lilia is also one of our favorite spots in town. You can rent it for a bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, bridal brunch, welcome party, or even your wedding. Check out Kristen & Keifer’s rooftop elopement at Lilia here.
Food Tour for Your Bachelorette Weekend
Earle Street Kitchen & Bar
First up on your food tour of Anderson is drinks and appetizers at Earle Street Kitchen & Bar. Our own Allie’s favorites from Earle Street are the goat cheese mashed potato fritters and the Earle Street Breeze cocktail. If you plan your bachelorette in Anderson, let us know and you just may have a guest at your first stop! Regan and Dustin are some of the most creative people in the kitchen and we love their whole menu.
- Goat Cheese Mashed Potato Fritters
For Dinner Entrees
- Chicken Fried Chicken
- Shrimp and Grits
Drinks to order
- Earle Street Breeze
Maki Sushi Bistro
After grabbing appetizers at Earle Street, take a stroll back towards main and head to Maki Sushi Bistro and fill up on their amazing sushi rolls. (If you’re like Allie and not a sushi fan, we highly recommend their chicken and coconut fried rice or the Seafood Dynamite Sampler.
- Seafood Dynamite (Shrimp and scallops sautéed with onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers baked in maki sauce and topped with crab salad and scallions)
- Tiger Roll (Shrimp tempura, spicy crab salad, avocado, and cream cheese. Topped with ebi shrimp and a sweet chili sauce)
- “All In” Roll (Tuna, eel, shrimp tempura, and avocado. Tempura fried and finished with a sweet miso sauce).
- Dragon Roll (spicy crab salad, avocado, tempura crunch, and cream cheese topped with slices of sweet BBQ eel).
- Electric City Roll (shrimp tempura, spicy crab salad, avocado, and cream cheese topped with tuna and escolar sashimi, finished with Maki sauce and eel sauce).
Cocktails to try at Maki
- Naked Budda (Naked turtle rum, strawberry puree, lemon juice, Japanese yuzu, served in a martini glass, and garnished with a buddha button).
- Blood Orange Horizon (Ketel One Oranje Family Made Vodka, St. Germaine, lemon juice, fresh jalapeño, Grand Marnier and blood orange puree).
- Skinny Margarita (Don Julio Blanco Tequila, fresh lime juice, agave, and a splash of simple syrup. Topped with water).
- Maki Mule (Ketel One Botanical Cucumber and Mint, Lime Juice, cucumber infused sake, simple syrup, ginger beer).
- Peach Blossom (Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, triple sec and sour served in a martini glass).
Sullivan’s Metropolitan Grill
- White Chocolate Reese’s Gluten Free Cheesecake
- Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake
- Anything chocolate!
- Cucumber Collins
- Peach Blossom
- Kentucky Lemonade
Brunch at the Bleckley Inn
After your girl’s night out, head over to the Bleckley Inn for Brunch. It shares the same parking lot as Lilia, so it’s not far to walk the next morning. We think this is a hidden gem in Downtown Anderson. The Bleckley serves breakfast every day and you don’t have to be a hotel guest to grab a table. A must try is their praline bacon!
- Breakfast casserole with egg and sausage
- Hashbrown casserole
- Praline bacon
- Grits from the local Timms Mill
- Yogurt granola parfait
- Seasonal fruit selections
- Assorted breads and pastries
A few other things to do in Downtown Anderson
Since we couldn’t squeeze everything into our photo shoot, we wanted to share a few other things with you. We love the idea of a group make-n-take at City Seed. You can each choose your own pots and plants to put together and take home with you. At the edge of Downtown Anderson, you can still walk to City Seed on a mild day. On your way back from City Seed, stop in at Figs for a flight of different ice-cream flavors!
Places to Shop in Downtown Anderson
Downtown Anderson has amazing places to shop! From home to fashion, to art and wine, Anderson has it all! Here’s a quick roundup of our local shops.
The Bee Hive | Instagram | Bridesmaid Brunch at the Bee Hive
Indigo | Instagram
Blake & Brady | Instagram
Kitchen Emporium | Instagram
Plum Suede | Instagram
Simply Country Chic | Instagram
Colletique | Instagram
Belle Beauty | Instagram
Tracie Starr Home
Planning a Bachelorette Weekend in Your Hometown
- Pick the fanciest hotel in town and make a reservation.
- Make a list of your favorite meals / drinks / desserts from all the different restaurants and make a food tour list. Start with drinks and apps then end at dessert! Bonus points if several of them are within walking distance to your hotel or each other.
- Search for local events happening that you might want to attend. Use that to pick your bachelorette weekend dates with your gal pals!
- Don’t forget to schedule manicures, pedicures, and facials if you can.
- Order your bridesmaids gifts through us! We’ll ship them to you for your bachelorette weekend.